A place where every corner tells narrates a story..
The whole idea of serving succulent dishes with utmost care and simultaneously supporting social causes entices me from the core of my heart.
Yes, I had a notably Lovely experience on my first visit to the newly opened Ekdalia road, a food joint designed by Surojit, a former UK based software architect.
What we ordered –
1. Ice tea Sawaana – The Soul Calming filtered fragrance casts a spell.
2. Bacon wrapped Prawns – Undoubtedly one of the best experience amongst the wrapped starters served with papaya dip.
3. Fish Steak with Ground nut, served with Chimmichuri Sauce and herb rice – The Chrunch and the sauce is indeed complimenting the original flavor of the fish.
4. Grilled Baby Chicken Francaise – Chicken Pan Fried and Cooked in Lemon Butter Sauce, served with herb rice and veggies. The taste still lingers on my mind, and is a must try.
5. Coconut Ice cream with Hot Brownie – Both are home made and the combination is worth trying. It’s indeed a good innovation.
6. Mini Cup cake with Guava Jelly – Yet another home made delicacy.
All the numbered dishes are sufficient for serving two. From the cutlery to the decor, everything is passionately planned to keep the ambience cosy and decent.
The place is associated with a few institutions as well by working with them and using their hand made products and services.
Ekdalia Road always think out of the crowd by organizing special arrangements for the common. One of them is called Food Adda@Ekdalia Road, with special discount on buffet for Kids below 6 and senior citizens.
In order to summarize, it’s indeed a place I would love to revisit for the heartwarming hospitality and the simple yet authentic and delicious platters. The cuisines they cover are Continental, American, Asian and Italian. Casual dine in pocket pinch is INR 1000 for two.
So, Enjoy your wintry meal at Ekdalia Road.
Sneak Peek from the place –